Sunday, October 19, 2014

Update 2014

I just got back to JP from London. 

London was fun,  but bloody expensive. Makes Tokyo look like high class, clean, third world country.  :)

I would post more about my traveling but that is where it ends. lol. Sorry I'm lazy on my posts.

Tell me what is important to you?

There is tons that I could write about. Even the things that I post on Facebook.

What topics would you like me to discuss regarding life in Japan or travelling in general as a black woman?

Specific questions on child rearing of biracial kids?

The anime scene in Tokyo?

How to get a Japanese partner? 

How to get a visa here?


The topics are endless and overwhelming, so I choose not to write at all. So many people have approached me on writing a bio book about my life or keeping my blog updated but I just don't.  If there are people out there that care,  get in touch with me. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment