Friday, February 24, 2012

UPDATE 2012!!

Its been more than a year since my last post. Well a lot has happened.

For 1, my hair is a lot longer and I'm much sexier. I kept old and new pics up for comparison. lol.
Daughter hasn't changed much. She got bigger and even prettier.

I became a DJ in Tokyo last summer!! Well I was always interested in Djing and mixing music on FL. I used to play a little music at my college events, but nothing over the top. Now I own a set of turntables, tons of record, and a nice set of speakers to practice in my house and party by myself. lol.

I generally play Electro, techno, hiphop, all mix. I go by the name DJ Queen Bass. Im working on putting some mixes on my youtube channel djqueenbass. Catch me on twitter @djqueenbass

Or come out to see me at an event if you live in tokyo. I usually play at events in Shibuya, Shinjuku, and Ikebukuro.


I bought myself a new mac 2 weeks ago so I can travel a bit easier with my equipment and music. Im not in the best of health these days. More that later.

-------

Of course there was the March 2011 earthquake. I survived through that. I lost my daughter for 5 months though. Her pakistani baby sitter ran away. She was home alone. I couldn't get home because all forms of transportation pretty much came to a stand still. I called the police to check on her. They said maybe they could go but it wasn't a high priority. I walked 5 hours in really high high-heels to get home to her. I usually never even wear high heels. I attempted to walk barefooted but the ground was so painful and cold also. Flats in the stores were sold out because we had millions of people walking that night. So 2 choices: walk in high heels, painful, warm feet or walk without shoes, painful, cold ground.

When I got home the kid was missing, my gas and electricity was off, and I didn't want to walk for another week at least. That night I couldn't sleep at all. The after shocks just kept on coming.

The babes birthday was march 10th and I have planned on celebrating her birthday that weekend. That was a no-go. My birthday is also in march and no celebration of course.


No bread,milk, or chips to be found in tokyo stores for weeks.


Eventually I got my daughter back in August because I put pressure on those people that I was returning to america.

Well i didn't return, but I did move to a new city in November. I live smack dab in the center of tokyo near ginza and tokyo station in a tower mansion on the 31st floor. I have one of the best views in the city.

My money problems are so-so. I can afford to live here and buy the stuff I need. Also expecting a 900 dollar raise in April or will be getting another job if they don't deliver.

--------
As for japanese men, I don't look at them as disgusting cheating pigs anymore. _i don't care what they do, you know _i care about 1 thing and 1 thing only, besides my daughter.

In fact, I'm not interested in men or anyway these days, I get rather uncomfortable and stressed when they hit on me. _if its platonic and friendly, I don't mind.

But Im not looking for anything serious because I have a daughter and I don't want to drag a burden to them from the beginning. Maybe in a few years I will want to date? For now Im pretty apathetic and asexual.

I will have sex if its beneficial to me though.

-------

Besides that I almost died too. I think I always had this probably but it got worse since december 20, 2011. I got my period, I became very weak. I had a period for 2 weeks, and then the 3rd week I was bleeding very heavily. Like a gallon of blood or more per day. I started wearing adult diapers and changed them per hour. I didn't know what the fuck was going on. I felt near death though and life force was almost gone, so I went to the doctor. Apparently my uterus was bleeding. And black spots were on my ovaries. They call that PCOS, and dysfunctional uterine bleeding. The doctor put me on some strong hormones for 3 weeks, Well my uterus started bleeding again, and i went to other doctors... also severe uterine pains, back pains, etc. I can't work or move at all some times.

Doctor didn't know the cause of my pains. and the strongest pain meds don't work. I wanted something to numb my mid-section like a epidural, but of course I can't get one everyday. So i continue to work in bad condition. Also I've been researching on my own. And I think I have a condition called Adenomyosis, a internal version of endometriosis. not dysfunctional uterine bleeding. If I get a period, my uterus will bleed heavily. So I need to stop my periods. I wanted a hysterectomy but its illegal in japan unless its cancerous. Well I can't live day to day normally anymore and have to take off work, my salary will be lower as penalty, I'm not eligible for welfare, what do you expect me to do? The shit needs to be removed.

Well, I researched GnRH antagonists and wanted to get start menopause by meds if they can't remove my uterus. He said im in my 20s and by 30s or 40s I would lose bone density and have other menopausal symptoms. ( were already have hot flashes and night sweats though that were keeping me toasty this winter so i don't care), but anyway he started me on dinagest, Something that will gradually stop my periods but leave a little hormone in my body to prevent lose of bone density and other menopausal symptoms. I need a few more weeks to see if the treatment will work. I have an appointment on march 8th. I stopped going back and forth for strong pain meds. I will tell him it hasn't been working and my body is still in pain on and off. Cant be helped, unless my uterus is removed, but as long as i don't get any more periods Im happy. I don't want so much medication in my body. Pain meds cause stomach problems then you need more medicine for the stomach problems. No use in taking them if they don't work anyway.

2 comments:

  1. That is very sad. Also I am curious, are there any other black women where you live that are dating Japanese guys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that you went through all of this! I'm a divorced single mom, and I know how you feel about the dating scene. Once you have a child dating is no longer a game. I don't want just anyone around my daughter, so I've just chosen to be alone. It's not easy. I get stressed and lonely sometimes, but it is what it is. I hope you're doing fine, and I also hope you continue blogging.

    ReplyDelete