Thursday, May 31, 2012

UPDATE June

I have  been  taking  the  menopausal  pills  for  my condition they seem  to be  working the  past  couple  months.  I had  stopped  taking pain pills, and  my  pain went  away on its  on.  Sometimes  I have  occasional  pain  but  nothing that  puts  me  out  of  commission  like  before.

My condition can  be  cured  but  can  be  managed  now  thank  goodness.



-------------------

Other than that, I have been trying to get my drivers  license.  I started the foreign license  transfer procedure,  and I took the driving portion  today. Here's  what went  down:



I drove amazingly well considering i havent had too much experience controlling a manual with my left hand. I was relaxed and following directions. I dont know the course at all and it can be random, no point remembering a course. Im used to driving unfamiliar roads.

Well i finished the course but failed. He said i drove very well. But i went just a little too far past 1 stop line... not even past the sign. Geez. and went a little over that turning diamond line thing. I thought maybe a few points would be taken off, with a chance to pass. Usually if you fail, you gotta return immediately. Well its rare to pass the first time. So i know what to be careful of now. Other than that everything was perfect, changing lines, extra confirmation at turns, crank, S-curve, etc.

I had a strict teacher for practice to get used to left hand control, and course expectation.

I know what to do now, so If i dont pass next time, it must be a money thing. Lol. I hear  so many stories  about  that  and  how  its  almost  impossible  to pass the  first  try.

The girl in front of me had almost no idea how to control a manual. I have no idea why she doesn't take automatic transmission test.

I was afraid to be in the car with her. The car was jerky, she ran over curbsides, late signal and lane changes, car stalling, driving on the wrong side of the road...running red lights... He was nice enough to let her finish but i would have appreciated returning quickly....

She was even confusing the turn signal with the windshield wipers a few too many times. Seriously automatic has less stuff for you to worry about. She didn't even remember how to start the car. he told her, push the clutch in. 'oh you mean this thing?' lol.

The guy behind me when I was taking my test didn't notice any technical mistakes. basically i didn't make any, It was his second time. He passed! So i hope i can pass next time!

I will take  the  test  again on June 11th.
After that, still got the motorcycle test.

Another guy I know took his manual test at a different center. The proctor was like wow, you are driving this thing smooth as hell. You should be a taxi driver. Oh, but you still fail. hahah

  

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back blogging! Im happy to hear you're feeling a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, your blog is really cool. I am a korean mom to a blasian baby as well. Cat is now almost 8 months. Her dad is blackNamerica. he is good to her.

    keep on blogging. I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete