Sunday, December 12, 2010

Update on Yakuza and Dating Japanese men

The Yakuza really isnt that scary. In fact, if your a black or white foreigner, they generally enjoy talking to you. But if you're a asian foreigner, you might be a bit unwelcome.

I have needed to enlist the help of the Yakuza due to some crazy incident, I cant get into it now. But I realized, I shouldnt be afraid of them. Better to be their friend than an enemy.

The Yakuza isnt some secret society in Japan. In fact, they have offices you can just walk into. lol. But most people dont. for some reason, the police never go after them either when they do shit. So they are openly out there and feared. oh well.

---------------

As for Japanese men cheating on their wives, the wives also play some part in their infidelity. So its really their own fault if they cant keep a man whipped or tamed for a while so he doesnt cheat 'as often'... I know a guy who cheats as much as possible, at least 2 or 3 different women per week. crazy.

The wives stop having sex with their husband, so they have to find other women. i heard the wives just get married to trap them, like for money and a stable life. Have a kid or 2, and then stop fucking them period. Then can just use them for money and child support, dont allow them to have another girlfriend either even when they stop fucking them for years. I know another guy who hasnt had sex with his wife for 6 years. and he's supposed to pretend he's ok and happy. and he cant have another girlfriend either. (but of course he cheats) I know like 4 or 5 guys like this, who havent had sex for the wife in years because their wife 'doesnt like sex.' lol.

i think they are actually naive enough to think that the husband will stay faithful all them years too, of no sex. they'd be doing themselves a favor to fuck him more often. and spice it up a bit, be exotic every once in a while so he's not out looking for others everyday...

I know the game. marriage with japanese women=sexless mariage. you didnt know this beforehand, before you married? hahaha... just ask any japanese man... I know about 5 or 6 or them married, and having another mistress as well. I dont blame them that much...

But these guys know their fathers cheated on their mothers as well. So I'm surprised they settled down, period. Better to play the field, adopt and be a single father if you want a child. So some lady isnt using up all your money and have financial attachment forever. At least you can spend money on a kid thats only yours.

maybe the wives pretend they like sex in the beginning, and then be like yeahhhh lets have a baby... he thinks the love life will continue after the baby, and it never does. lol.

5 comments:

  1. are you still available and in Japan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. I don't condone cheating, but what is a man supposed to do for sexual needs? These women are fools if they think their husbands are just sitting around doing nothing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, another guy told me the reason why he cheats on his wife. Answers from many others and him:


      1. Well my wife hasn't said I can see other women, but I make a lot of money and I always stay home on weekends and lots of shopping, so they are happy.

      2. A man needs 2 women. The mother of his kids, and the one to play with.

      3. Well, I dont love my wife anymore. We havent had sex in years, but she doesnt know I have others.

      4. Well she control the pay check, so she doesnt suspect anything, but I just have a part of my salary routed to another bank account before it goes to the main one, so I have some spending money for fun.

      5. Well its just like food: If you eat it everyday, you get tired of it and wont wanna eat it anymore. Its like that. I love her, but I need something else every once in a while.


      When asked why they marry and have kids in the first place if they still wanna play around:


      'Well, Im not gonna die alone'


      Yeah I get it, by the time your hormones stop raging you will be 85, and you wont have any family or anybody to love you when you cant play the field anymore and you wont have any heirs for your possessions. lol

      Delete
  3. If I wanted to date a Yakuza man, how would I do that?

    ReplyDelete